Let us take the worries of the sales automation process!
Customer Service Automation
FInally the customer service automation is here! Let’s get started to keep you moving!
SME Tech Solution can assist your business with a variety of tools and systems that solve customer issues and questions without direct human intervention by customer support agents. We have assisted a lot of Businesses using automated customer service across multiple service channels to increase capacity, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction. The automation in this space provided us tremendously positive results by using a mix of high- and lower-tech solutions to create a cohesive, customer-friendly support experience.
- Email automations: Auto-generated email responses can be a placeholder until an agent reviews the request, or they can serve as a first-level response, guiding users through the appropriate solutions.
- Live chat: This tool allows users to initiate customer support interactions from nearly anywhere on your website with human agents or chatbots.
- Chatbots: Artificial intelligence-powered automated chatbots respond in similar ways to a human agent, solving basic queries or directing customers to the appropriate resources.
- CRM-related automations: Customer relationship management (CRM) software can automatically personalize message replies and send them, move customers into different queues and segmentation groups, and more.
- Social media monitoring: These automated tools track social mentions and notify you when something on social needs attention, freeing up reps or interns who may be dedicated to constantly monitoring Twitter and Facebook.
- SMS messaging: Text messages can automatically provide relevant info (place in line, estimated time of restored service, etc) via a variety of apps and mobile carriers.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): As you likely know, an FAQ page is a database of useful information organized as common questions your customers and clients might have. It’s particularly useful as a self-service customer support resource.
- Knowledge base: Many businesses provide articles, tutorials, product setup pages, or other similar resources to form a self-service customer support library. Both your automated customer service strategies and your human agents can point customers to these resources, reducing manual interactions and escalations.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): IVR is automated phone-based support (a prerecorded voice) that collects information from customers, presents them with options, and automatically transfers them to the right department. Some IVR tools can understand what customers say and direct them, a feature called natural language processing.